Friday 2 April 2010

Youthful Heart


He has passion to reflect his feelings about social life, It's execlusive interview with young photographer "Khaled Al Hamad":

Naif Al Thuwaini: Who is Khaled Al Hamad?
Khaled Al Hamad: I'm Kuwaity photographer, I worked on graphic design in the beginning then I found out that I love photographing more..

NT: When did you start photography?
KH: I have started photographing about 2 years ago...

NT: Who inspires you in photography?
KH: Actually, No one... Just my thoughts get them in my work...

NT: What's the idea of your latest project?
KH: My idea is to let the sound reflects the image.....

NT: Did you work with magazines?
KH: Yes, I worked once with THOUQ magazine in the beginning....

NT: What is your style in photography?
KH: Always impress from simple things to show the main idea in strong and clear way....

NT: Whose your favorite local photographer?
KH: No one, but that doesn't mean there are no good photographers in Kuwait. It's just they aren't like me...

NT: Then, what about the international photographers?
KH: He is just one American photographer "Richard Avedon", but I have known him after working on photography. I just like his work because we are same style in photography projects....

NT: Did you have any gallery in and out of Kuwait?
KH: This is my first gallery in Kuwait, I have had some galleries out of town in Qatar, Oman and The latest in Opera Gallery in Dubai with group of photographers...

NT: What are your imbitions in the future?
KH: My imbitions are to work and prcatise more. Learn from my mistakes. cause when I take a picture, I take it many times to have the best one. *

- Intreviewed By: Naif Al Thuwaini

No comments:

Post a Comment